To contribute to our church online, please click on the "Canada Helps" logo below.
You will then be able to enter the total amount you would like to pay.
Founded in 2000, Canada Helps simplifies donations to charities by providing an online platform
to facilitate donations and by providing donors with a tax receipt.
We also accept contributions during worship services, via cheque, or electronic transfer.
Since 1909, Rosedale Presbyterian Church (RPC) has been generously and passionately reaching out to people with needs. Givings to the congregation support our local operations as well as people with needs in our local community and worldwide.
We are involved in ministry and mission work on a local, national and international basis, including:
- Evangel Hall
- Homework Help in St. James Town
- Boarding Homes at Sherbourne Residences
- Out of the Cold
- Portland Place
By ensuring we have a strong and sustainable financial foundation we will continue as a worshipping community and a support to others.
Our financial foundation is based on weekly givings that fund the normal course of our operations.
As well, we have created two perpetual funds to supplement our activities:
The Mission, Ministry and Arts Fund:
Ensures that three of the core values of RPC - Mission, Ministry and the Arts - will be upheld in the present day and be expanded into the future.
- Since its inception, RPC has embraced mission and this fund supports the congregation's efforts to meet the needs of our neighbours in our city, in Canada and around the world.
- RPC has supported the development of knowledge and skills for Christian ministry. The fund builds upon that tradition and enables leaders, and potential leaders of the church to learn and develop through workshops and certified programs.
- Music and other forms of the Arts have always played an integral part in the worship and life of the congregation, and the fund supports this to enhance the worship, outreach and growth of RPC.
The Facilities Fund:
Will be used to provide for the maintenance and upkeep of the physical assets of the congregation such as maintenance and capital projects.
Your financial support for this congregation can take a variety of forms.
To support the ongoing operations of the church:
Weekly givings support RPC directly through envelope giving during the service or on a regular, direct debit basis. Givings can also be directed to specific causes or to our perpetual Funds. Givings are usually cash, cheque, visa, direct debit to a visa or direct debit to a bank account.
To support our long term objectives, donations of capital to either or both of our perpetual Funds are encouraged:
Donations can be made in cash or by a number of other options that best suit your circumstances:
- Give the Gift of Securities
- Include RPC in your will
- Provide Gifts of Life Insurance
- Consider Charitable Gift Annuities
The members of the Stewardship Team are available to answer any questions you might have regarding your support of Rosedale Presbyterian Church.
Rosedale Presbyterian Church
129 Mt Pleasant Rd.
Thank you for chosing to help!